Affiliate Disclosure: YS Foo owner of www.atkinsdietfreeplan.com am in
business as an affiliate marketeer and recommend products on this
website for which I earn a commission: I hope this disclosure will
demonstrate my intent to run an honest and reputable business. For more
information, visit the
Diet Plan for Weight Loss
Atkins Diet Plan:
Foods, Recipes and Menu
Atkins Diet Induction Phase 1
As the name describes, Atkins induction induces weight loss by switching your body from carbohydrate burning to fat burning as primary energy source. It not only cuts back your hunger by stabilizing your blood sugar, but also eliminates your food addiction for sugar, wheat or corn derivatives, alcohol, caffeine, grain or any other food. In other words, it works by changing your body's chemistry and making you aware about how much body fat you can burn, while eating liberally, even lavishly, off the fat of the land.
Some rules to follow while going on
Atkins Diet Induction:
- Drink at least eight 8-ounce glasses of
water each day.
- Donít skip your meals.
- Make a balanced combination of fat and protein (poultry, fish, shellfish, eggs and red meat, as well as pure, natural fat in the form of butter, mayonnaise, olive oil, safflower, sunflower and other vegetable oils) to eat.
- Donít consume carbohydrates
more than 20 grams a day.
- Donít use nuts and seeds in first 2 weeks.
- Avoid drinks with caffeine as coffee, tea, soft drinks.
- Get rid of constipation if you have. Mix a tablespoon or more of psyllium husks in water and drink daily or mix ground flaxseed into a shake or sprinkle wheat bran on a salad or vegetables.
- Take a good quantity of multivitamin with minerals but without iron daily.
- Use sweeteners (sucralose or saccharin) instead of sugar.
- Try to defeat your nibbling habit by taking some protein enrich snacks every time when you feel for.
- Try to avoid hidden carbs in gravies, sauces and dressings.
- Donít use diet products
without labeling "no carbohydrates."
- Chewing gum, breath mints, cough syrups and cough drops are also
not good, as they contain sugar or other caloric sweeteners.
- Donít go for sugarless, sugar-free or "no sugar added" products, as they indirectly provide extra carbohydrates.
- Add vegetables and green salads as more as possible in your daily diet, as they are actually low in carbohydrates.
Atkins Diet Induction will last a minimum of 14 days, after which you should see significant results and enter in the next phase of Atkins. You can personalize your eating plan by adding your favorites in balance manner between your metabolic responses, your tastes and lifestyle for your total health.
Click to share Facebook
Likes, Google+1, Tweeter..
More Topics on Atkins Diet
| Copyright Notice |
Related Atkins Reading:
| Low Carb
information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for the
advice of an appropriately qualified physician.
In no way any information here should be considered as offering medical
Always seek the advice of qualified health provider with any questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © 2008-2014 www.atkinsdietfreeplan.com
All trademarks, registered
trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the
property of their respective owners.
No part of this web site may be reproduced or copied without written permission
from the owner